Always take the drug dose as prescribed by the doctor only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without doctor's permission. Always complete the dose.
Swallow the tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break the tablet. Take the drug exactly as directed. This drug should be combined with well balanced calorie controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Effervescent tablets are needed to be placed in water. They are designed in such a way to break when they come in contact with water or any liquid. Chewable forms are not needed to be taken with water. As the name suggest that these tablets can be easily chewed.
Possible side effects:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- breathing problems;
- changes in hearing;
- changes in vision, blurred vision, trouble telling blue from green color;
- chest pain;
- fast, irregular heartbeat;
- men: prolonged or painful erection (lasting more than 4 hours);
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy or running nose;
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Do not take Kamagra Gold 100mg with any of the following:
- methscopolamine nitrate;
- nitrates like amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin,
- other sildenafil products (Caverta, Silagra, Eriacta, etc.);
Kamagra Gold 100mg may also interact with the following:
- certain drugs for high blood pressure;
- certain drugs for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS;
- certain drugs used for fungal or yeast infections, like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole;
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care providers a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use.
In case you forget to take the dose, skip the dose and take the next dose on the recommended time period if it's too late but if it's less than 1 hour of the meal then go and take it. Do not double up the dose for the missed one.